Here are answers for some of the more frequently asked questions we receive from guests:
- Is there a minimum stay requirement?
Yes, there is a 2 night minimum for an overnight stay.
- What are the rates?
For rates, please see our VRBO Listing, Property #506908.
- What is included in the rate?
Access to the Main House, Bunk House, Party Pavilion, fishing from the dock and use of the clay pigeon throwers.
- What is the availability?
For availability, please see our VRBO Listing, Property #506908.
- Are pets allowed?
- Are credit cards accepted?
- Can a reservation be made for a large group?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What types of events can be hosted?
Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Hunting Groups, and Fundraisers.
- Can only the Bunkhouse be rented for an event?
- Are tables and chairs available for use during an event?
Yes, tables (round and rectangular) and chairs are available for rental.
- Are meals included in the rates?
- Is the dining room open to the public?
- Is there laundry service?
There is a washer and dryer in Main House.
- Should tips be offered?
Yes, but not required.
- How close is the nearest grocery store?
The HEB in Granbury is less than 10 minutes away (4.9 miles), located at 3804 West US Highway 377. Kroger is located directly across the street from there at 3905 East US Highway 377.
- Distance between Main House and Bunkhouse?
- Distance from Main House to Party Pavilion?
- Distance from Main House to Lake?
- Distance from Old Granbury Road to Main House?
- Is firewood provided?
- Can I hunt on the property?
Yes. Dove and duck hunting are allowed in season, with license, and is included in the price of the ranch rental; additional fees apply for other hunting, but only during season and with the appropriate licensing.
- Is there WiFi?